Monday, April 10, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
Greater Sacramento Care Coordination Learning and Action Network Hosted in Partnership With University of Best Practices (UBP)
11:00 a.m.--12:00 noon Registration/Networking/Lunch
12:00 noon--3:00 p.m. Presentations
- Review 30-day, all-cause avoidable hospital readmission work and data in greater Sacramento.
- Explore methods to strengthen relationships between hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- Recommend strategies for coordinating care for medically complex patients.
- Examine care provider communication tools and strategies to improve care transitions.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)