Thursday, April 27, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) encourages you to attend this must-see event regarding the latest news from the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) conference. Specifically, you will gain insights on healthcare-associated infections (HAIs), healthcare process measures, progress of prevention efforts, and news regarding the value-based payment (VBP) program. Presenting this event will be HSAG Director of Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, Christine Martini-Bailey, RN, BSN, CSSGB.
View or download the slide deck (PDF format) for the event.
At the completion of this training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the changes in NHSN due to the re-baselining.
• Identify the impact of NHSN re-baselining on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) VBP.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)