Thursday, August 24, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. PT.
- Describe the objectives of the Outpatient AS Initiative and the timeline for completion of the program.
- Identify the education, tools, resources, and no-cost technical assistance offered by HSAG to help participants meet the objectives of the AS Initiative.
- Discuss roles and responsibilities of staff members in driving organizational support for the AS initiative and overseeing implementation at the point-of-care.
- List the four CDC Core Elements of Outpatient AS and cite examples of policies and practices that meet each Core Element.
- Access and complete a baseline assessment of AS policies and practices currently in place.
- Describe how the Outpatient AS Initiative aligns with related Quality Payment Program (QPP) Improvement Activities.
Thursday, August 24, 2017
12 Noon to 12:45 p.m. PT
Participating Organization Clinical Leads, Staff Champions, partners, and stakeholders.
Matt Lincoln, MBA
Director, Administrative Operations, HSAG
Joseph De Veyra, DNP, RN, PHN, PCCN, CNL
Executive Director, HSAG
Mary Fermazin, MD, MPA
Chief Medical Officer, Vice President, Health Policy and Quality Measurement, HSAG
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)