Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
Assessing infection prevention activities in your Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) with feedback to staff is an essential part of a robust Infection Prevention Program. This webinar will describe how to use the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Infection Control Assessment and Response Tool (ICAR) to assess your current infection control programs and practices in your ASC.
Hear from experts from the California Department of Public Health and the Los Angeles Department of Public Health and learn how you can assess your own program or invite these experts to consult and assist.
Learn how to implement this easy to use tool to:
- Assess and identify gaps in your current infection control program and infrastructure.
- Observe facility practices to identify infection control lapses.
- Review the ICAR assessment summary and how to feedback results to ASC staff.
- Obtain infection control guidelines and other resources to improve your infection prevention program.
For additional resources and tools on the Clean Hands-Safe Injections Initiative, please visit the ORC at http://www.hsag.com/asc.
The recording of the event can be viewed upon request.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)