Friday, January 20, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
1. Describe unhealthy alcohol use – Understand how to distinguish risky drinking from alcohol use disorders.
2. Describe the burden of disease related to unhealthy alcohol use.
3. Describe an evidence-based, practical approach for:
– Screening for unhealthy alcohol use
– Providing appropriate interventions, with focus on Behavioral counseling for risky drinking in primary care.
-- Medications for alcohol use disorders in outpatient settings.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)