Tuesday, June 20, 2017, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), the Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Florida invites you to participate in the NNHQCC’s first face-to-face Learning and Action Network (LAN) event for Collaborative II of the NNHQCC in Florida. The LAN aligns national nursing home quality initiatives and partnerships such as the Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and the National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign. This “all-teach, all-learn” workshop will use Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) as the framework and provide participants with the opportunity to learn, share best promising practices, and network with peers.
- Discuss the essential aims and objectives of the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative in Florida.
- Understand the Quality Measure Composite Score.
- Describe the key components of the TeamSTEPPS® Communication Module to improve collaboration and communication relating to resident safety.
- Learn how to use the QAPI at a Glance guide to create your nursing home’s QAPI plan.
Health Services Advisory Group
3000 Bayport Drive, Suite 300
Tampa, FL 33607
Questions? Contact Gazelle Zeya at GZeya@hsag.com or at 813.865.3188.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)