Thursday, June 15, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) will review the Million Hearts® initiative and show how participation in it can count for quality reporting to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) through the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS). Presenting on behalf of HSAG is Vice President for Medical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer, Howard Pitluk, MD, MPH.
After attending this webinar, the attendees will be able to:
- Describe how the Million Hearts® initiative has been updated
- Prioritize the ABCS (Aspirin, Blood pressure, Cholesterol, and Smoking cessation) measures
- Target priority patient populations
- Describe cardiac rehabilitation
Detail how Million Hearts® activities and measures dovetail with MIPS. Download the slides.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)