Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT.
HSAG and California Association of Long Term Care Medicine (CALTCM) are hosting a Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) 2.0 Readmissions and Care Coordination webinar for hospitals and SNFs that discusses hospital and SNF readmission penalties, the importance of hospital and SNF partnerships in the changing healthcare environment, and successful community partnerships.
- Recognize and review your readmission penalties and who knows your penalties.
- Identify your partners and examine why hospital and skilled nursing collaboratives are key for reducing readmissions and improving care transitions.
- Review lessons from successful community partnerships.
- Discover ways to engage and align SNFs: Examine CALTCM SNF 2.0, and how it can help maximize your collaborative performance.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)