Monday, March 20, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET.
- Describe the changing landscape in infection prevention in long-term care facilities (LTCFs).
- Define the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) and the different Components and
- Describe how NHSN supports LTCFs and infection surveillance activities.
- Explain use of the LabID Event Module for multi-drug resistant organism (MDROs) surveillance
- Explain use of the HAI Module for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) surveillance and reporting.
- Describe how LTCFs can use NHSN analyze laboratory-identified (LabID) event and
healthcare-associated infection (HAI) data.
- Describe Healthcare Personnel Safety in Long-term Care settings
CME: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is accredited by the Accreditation Council for
Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Click for agenda and instructions on how to view the webstream
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)