Thursday, May 18, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), the Partnership to Improve Dementia Care, and your peers for this webinar on pain management in the series Challenges of Dementia Care. Dr. Elizabeth Landsverk, ElderConsult, will discuss how to assess for pain and identify appropriate interventions through case examples.
After attending the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Assess for pain in dementia residents.
- Identify interventions and medical treatment options to help alleviate pain.
- Utilize resources and best practices on pain management for dementia residents.
- Assess if treatment was effective and how to identify possible side effects.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)