Friday, November 3, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), for Learning Forum Fridays as we continue our webinar series titled, “Countdown to MIPS Data Submission.” In this installment titled, “2016 Quality Resource and Use Report (QRUR) Review,” we will discuss the value of the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Feedback Report, PQRS Downward Payment Adjustments, and the PQRS Informal Review Process. This webinar is intended for healthcare professionals, medical administrative staff, payers, medical associations, healthcare consulting organizations, and government agencies. All are welcomed to join this rich innovative discussion.
For the slide deck and web recording, visit the HSAG Learning Forum Friday webpage.
Objectives: At the completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Determine if they are going to receive a downward payment adjustment in 2018 for 2016 PQRS performance.
- Demonstrate how to download, review, and understand the PQRS Feedback Report.
- Recognize how to request an informal review.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)