Friday, November 17, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for Learning Forum Fridays as we continue our webinar series titled, “Countdown to MIPS Data Submission." In this installment titled, “Last Chance to Review Your Security Risk Assessment,” we will cover the basics of creating a security risk assessment (SRA) plan. This webinar is intended for healthcare professionals, medical administrative staff, payers, medical associations, healthcare consulting organizations, and government agencies. All are welcomed to join this rich innovative discussion.
At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Identify the required elements of a SRA.
- Describe the security program life cycle.
- Analyze documentation commonly required to demonstrate compliance in an audit.
- Recognize essential tools and resources available for SRA.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)