Thursday, November 16, 2017, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and the TMF Quality Innovation Network in their multi-state open forum webinar on ambulatory surgical center (ASC) quality reporting. Quality measures at the state and national level will be compared. In addition, a review of the changes to the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) program will be presented. This is an opportunity to ask questions, discuss reporting options with peers, as well as with TMF and HSAG, your Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) consultants.
Download the slide deck.
Objectives: At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Recognize areas for improvement through review of existing data.
- List the new measures required for 2018 data collection for the 2020 annual payment updates.
- Identify measures impacting reporting and data collection for 2018.
- Determine National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) readiness.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)