Thursday, October 5, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) is pleased to welcome Dr. Karen Murrell in this live WebEx presentation geared to all Emergency Department (ED) stakeholders. Dr. Murrell will provide an engaging overview of the strategies implemented at Kaiser-South Sacramento that ignited front line teams to embrace the shared belief that "our patients do not wait." The culture and process transformation rapidly and dramatically reduced walk out rates and wait times, while improving both staff and patient satisfaction. Please join us for this opportunity to learn from a physician leader who inspired a team towards a common goal, and helped them find success! Download the slide deck (PDF).
At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Describe the business case for improving patient flow in the ED.
- Apply methods that fuel a patient-centered culture.
- Discuss how data and analytics direct ED operational improvement.
- Identify bottlenecks that impede patient flow and access to care.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)