Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. MT.
With Phase 2 implementation of the Medicare Requirements of Participation fast approaching, nursing homes are tasked with completing a number of important initiatives by November 28. These initiatives include the facility assessment, disaster preparedness, antibiotic stewardship, wound care, person-centered care and rehospitalization rates, to name a few. It will be important to identify how these initiatives work together rather than in silos. The facility assessment provides the foundation to this approach and quality assurance & performance improvement (QAPI) is the mechanism used to ensure continual progress on this work. Join Health Services Advisory Group and the Arizona Health Care Association to examine how to link the facility assessment with the other required elements in order to ensure person-centered care at all levels.
- Describe the Phase 2 Requirements of Participation plans due on November 28, 2017, including the facility assessment, disaster preparedness, antibiotic stewardship, among others.
- Identify templates, tools, and resources that can be used to build Phase 2 plans.
- Illustrate how the facility assessment can be used as the foundational document to drive decision making at all levels of the nursing home and how QAPI facilitates person-centered care.
Webinar Recording available at: https://goo.gl/QRJJuF
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)