Monday, October 9, 2017, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT.
Hosted in Partnership With University of Best Practices (UBP)
California Endowment Center
1414 K. Street Suite 100
Adelante Room (First Floor)
Sacramento, California 95814
9:30 a.m Registration and Networking
10:15-3:30 p.m. Program
Lunch is provided
- Review 30-day, all-cause avoidable hospital readmission work and data in greater Sacramento.
- Identify interventions and best practices for preventing adverse drug events for those on high-risk medications during care transitions.
- Recommend strategies for coordinating care for medically complex patients.
- Explore methods to strengthen relationships between hospitals and post-acute care providers.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)