Thursday, October 5, 2017, 8:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. PT.
St. Mary’s Medical Center
1050 Linden Ave, Room B
Long Beach, California 90813
- Examine 7-day readmission data, improvements, and ongoing opportunities for the Long Beach Community.
- Review the progress and opportunities in high-risk medication readmissions and utilization rates.
- Discover best practices to reduce the risk of high-risk medications and adverse drug events.
- Explore a community intervention that has shown success in reducing readmissions.
Who Should Attend:
- Hospital C-Suite
- Directors of Case Management, Pharmacy, and Quality
- Nursing Home Administrators and Directors of Nursing
- Home Health Agency Owners and Clinical Directors
- RNs, LVNs, CNAs
- Community-Based Organizations/Stakeholders
- Frontline Staff Members
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)