Thursday, October 19, 2017, 1:00 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. ET.
This 75-minute webinar is a follow-up to the in-person learning sessions that were held in May and June. We will continue to help you improve your long-stay Quality Measure scores especially in the areas of falls, pressure ulcers, and antipsychotic medications. We will also answer common issues that have plagued Clostridium difficile infection (CDI) Initiative participants when using the National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN). And finally, we plan to introduce the new Nursing Home Facility Assessment Tool from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) before Phase II of the new rules within the updated Medicare Requirements of Participation go into effect.
– Describe the Ohio Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NHQCC)and the CDI Initiative.
– Identify and share effective strategies to improve your falls, pressure ulcers, and antipsychotic medication Quality Measure scores.
– Identify and review the new Nursing Home Facility Assessment Tool from CMS.
– Identify and review common issues that affect the National Healthcare Safety Network.
A recording of the webinar is available at: https://goo.gl/jFBYdn
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)