Thursday, October 5, 2017, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. PT.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) invites clinicians participating in the Outpatient Antibiotic Stewardship (AS) Initiative to attend an open office hours webinar event that includes voluntary coaching with an open agenda for participants to ask questions, share common barriers, and receive technical assistance from HSAG staff members and peers. This webinar is at no-cost to you.
At the conclusion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- Identify common barriers to implementing the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Core Elements of Outpatient AS.
- Apply best practices recommended during the webinar.
- Request additional individualized technical assistance offered by HSAG staff members, peers, or other subject-matter experts.
Participating organization clinical leads, staff champions, partners, and stakeholders.
Matt Lincoln, MBA
Director, Administrative Operations, HSAG
Mary Fermazin, MD, MPA
Chief Medical Officer, Vice President, Health Policy and Quality Measurement, HSAG
Joseph De Veyra, DNP, RN, PHN, PCCN, CNL
Executive Director, HSAG
Keith Chartier, MPH
Associate Director, Nursing Homes, HSAG
Eli DeLille, BSN, RN, CIC
Quality Improvement Specialist, HSAG
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)