Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PT.
Hosted by the California Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NHQCC) and Partnership HealthPlan of California.
- Employ the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) "Change Bundle: To Build Capacity for Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) Success."
- Discuss common readmission interventions.
- Explore methods to strengthen relationships between hospitals and post-acute care providers to reduce readmission rates.
- Improve staff member knowledge and appreciation of comprehensive surveillance and antibiotic stewardship programs.
- Utilize QAPI tools and techniques to apply root cause analysis to quality measures and readmissions.
Partnership HealthPlan of California
3688 Avtech Parkway
Redding, California 96002
Health Services Advisory Group is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing through the American Nurses Credentialing Center, Provider Number 16578, for 4.0 contact hours. There is no charge for attendance of this event. Provider approved by the California Nursing Home Administrator Program #CEP 1729, for 4 continuing education credits. Pending approval.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)