Thursday, October 5, 2017, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), the California Partnership to Improve Dementia Care, California Association of Long Term Care Medicine (CALTCM), your peers, and Sue Ann Guildermann, RN, MA, director of education and quality improvement, Empira, for this educational webinar. Sue Ann Guildermann is a national quality improvement researcher and has more than 35 years' experience providing education, leadership, and consultation.
After this educational event, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the relationship between antipsychotic medication and sleep.
- Discuss the etiology of sleep and wake and its effect on mental and physical health, disease, and illness.
- Explain the top ten disturbances that contribute to a lack of good sleep hygiene and overall wellness.
- Recognize negative outcomes as a result of experiencing poor nights of sleep.
- Identify interventions long-term care providers can do to prevent sleep disturbances.
The recording of this webinar is available at: https://goo.gl/VDM1bq
Modified PowerPoint presentation available here.
A transcript of the webinar is available here.
Handouts associated with the presentation:
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)