Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PT.
Clinical Skills Education Series Webinar 1: Change in Condition, Urinary Tract Infection
How do you escalate a potential urinary tract infection (UTI) change in condition to your patient’s primary physician? Take this opportunity to learn from our presenters’ extensive experience and expertise that can instantly be applied to help provide better care to older adults residing in post-acute settings.
This webinar will provide demonstrations and coaching. Participants will:
- Examine the use of forms—Change in Condition, Stop and Watch, and Situation Background Assessment Recommendation (SBAR)—that will increase caregiver confidence when assessing older adults in post-acute settings.
- Identify processes to recognize symptoms of UTIs for older adults in post-acute settings.
Oscar Lopez, Quality Improvement Specialist, HSAG
firstname.lastname@example.org | 818.696.7015
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)