Friday, September 8, 2017, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), for Learning Forum Fridays on our webinar series titled, “Countdown to MIPS Data Submission.” This series is intended for healthcare professionals, medical administrative staff, payers, medical associations, healthcare consulting organizations, and government agencies. In this installment, we are presenting our webinar topic, “How Are You Scoring on Your Quality Measures?” where we will review the scoring methodology for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) program and what your practice can expect in terms of reimbursement and penalties.
Download the slide deck.
Objectives: At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Identify the scoring methodology for the MIPS program
- Describe the earning points under Advancing Care Information (ACI) and Quality
- Detail what you can do to avoid a penalty and to earn a bonus.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)