Thursday, September 21, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. PT.
Why is it important to conduct an organizational assessment? Because it will identify key area of focus to help direct your organization’s resources and target improvement efforts to achieve your readmissions goals. Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) invites you to discover how to assess your organization's processes to find opportunities for improvement in this step-by-step presentation, including sample assessment forms and questions to ask. This webinar is at no-cost to you and one contact hour of continuing education is available.
- Assess and evaluate discharge process for all cause readmissions.
- Explore current patient transitions processes by:
– Identifying discharge obstacles and barriers, and
– Identifying opportunities to improve care transitions.
- Examine how to close the communication gap between providers.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Executive Officers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Nursing Officers
- Directors of Case Management, Pharmacy, and Quality
- Nursing Home Administrators and Directors of Nursing
- Home Health Agency Owners and Clinical Directors
- Community-Based Organizations/ Stakeholders
Jennifer Wieckowski, MSG—State Director, HSAG
Oscar Lopez, BA—Quality Improvement Specialist, HSAG
Continuing Education: Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 1 continuing education credit, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of this event.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)