Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
This one-hour webinar will cover the following:
- Examine the use of Situation Background Assessment Recommendation (SBAR) that will increase caregiver confidence when assessing older adults in post-acute settings.
- Identify processes to recognize change in condition involving heart failure, anticoagulants, and the need for medication reconciliation for older adults in post-acute settings.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is of particular interest to clinicians (RNs, LVNs, CNAs) in the nursing home/post-acute care setting. It may also be of interest to:
- Medical directors
- Directors of nursing
- Discharge planners
- Admissions coordinators
- Quality assurance nurses
- Consulting pharmacists
- Nursing staff members
Learn more about the Nursing Home Reducing Readmissions Preparation Program:
For more information
For questions about the webinar offerings, please email: email@example.com
Continuing Education: Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 1 continuing education credit, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of these events.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)