Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PT.
Saltzer Conference Room
17100 Euclid Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Reducing avoidable readmissions and adverse drug events by sharing best practices and knowledge, fostering community engagement, teamwork, and patient-centered care to improve care transitions between healthcare settings in Orange County.
- Using the data that are shared, list two areas of community performance related to hospital readmissions and high-risk medications that need improvement.
- State what this community’s goals are for reducing hospital readmission rates in 2018.
- Describe how one of the solution-based strategies to be shared can improve outcomes for Medicare beneficiaries at risk for hospital readmission.
- Explain how one high-risk medication resource to be previewed can be integrated by clinicians or caregivers in your practice setting.
Who Should Attend
- Hospital c-suite, directors of nursing, case management, pharmacy, and quality
- Nursing home administrators and directors of nursing
- Home health agency owners and clinical directors
- Community-based organizations/ stakeholders
- Federally qualified health clinic administrators
Contact: Ettie Lande, Associate Director, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
Contact: Joel Wingelman, Event Coordinator, HSAG
Continuing Education (CE)
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 2 contact hours, pending approval. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 2 continuing education credits, pending approval. There is no cost to attend this event.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)