Thursday, April 26, 2018, 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for an opportunity to learn how to successfully implement a culture change utilizing the nursing “clinical ladder” concept to improve patient satisfaction and the quality of care provided to patients. This event is designed for Critical Access Hospital leaders, nursing directors, quality managers, quality reporting staff, and Emergency Department (ED) staff. Our speakers will be Ms. Rebecca Springer, Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) – Nurse Executive (NE) and Temiela Blackman, Quality Manager, at Hendry Regional Medical Center (HRMC) in Clewiston, Florida. Download the event slides.
Objectives: At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Implement a Nursing Clinical Ladder Program to enhance, recognize and reward professional development among staff nurses
- Discuss strategies used to enrich the clinical practice environment and enhance the quality of patient care
- Promote accountability and responsibility among nursing and leadership staff
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)