Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
The Health Policy Institute of Ohio (HPIO) Health Value Dashboard is a tool to track Ohio’s progress towards health value—a composite measure of Ohio’s performance on population health outcomes and healthcare spending. The Dashboard examines Ohio’s performance relative to other states, tracks change over time and examines Ohio’s greatest health disparities and inequities. Ohio ranks 46th out of 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia (D.C.) on health value, landing in the bottom quartile. This means that Ohioans are living less healthy lives and they spend more on healthcare than people in most other states. This webinar will provide participants with an understanding of how Ohio ranks on health value, how health value is defined, and approaches that may lead to more positive outcomes.
This webinar is part of a series of quarterly patient engagement webinars hosted by the Ohio Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative (OPCPCC) Center for Provider and Patient Engagement in partnership with Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG). The webinar will begin with a half-hour presentation at 12:15 p.m. ET and will conclude with a 15-minute Q&A session. Reem Aly, BS, BA, JD, MHA, Vice President of Healthcare System and Innovation Policy at the Health Policy Institute of Ohio, will serve as the presenter.
Participation is limited to the first 150 who register. Questions may be directed to PCMH@odh.ohio.gov or 614.644.9756. Register now!
Download the slide deck.
At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Recognize Ohio’s Health Value ranking, progress, trends, disparities, and inequities.
2. Share the conceptual framework to improve health value.
3. Discuss the factors that impact health value.
4. Evaluate evidence-informed approaches most likely to have positive outcomes.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)