Thursday, August 2, 2018, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for a one-hour webinar offering an overview of Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT). We will discuss this public health approach to identifying and providing effective interventions for those who may be at moderate to high risk of medical, behavioral, and/or psychosocial concerns related to alcohol use. This training highlights one validated screening tool, the AUDIT, and one evidence-based communication style, Motivational Interviewing. Download the event flyer to share among your colleagues. Download or view the event slides.
Objectives: At the completion of this training participants will be able to:
- Describe the SBIRT model.
- Identify the evidence-based clinical tool used in SBIRT programs to effectively intervene, treat and prevent risky alcohol use.
- Explain Motivational Interviewing and its benefits.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)