Friday, February 9, 2018, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET.
The Florida Department of Health’s Health Care-Associated Infections Prevention Program presents
Antimicrobial Stewardship Program: Drugs vs. Bugs
This presentation will cover the following topics:
- What is antimicrobial stewardship?
- Why is antimicrobial stewardship program (ASP) important?
- How do we implement ASP?
- Who are the key players involved in ASP?
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)