Thursday, July 26, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
Downtown Central Library
222 East Harvard Street
Glendale, CA 91205
- Evaluate Glendale Healthier Community’s readmissions and high-risk medication (HRM) data.
- Discover local community partners’ readmission efforts and interventions implemented.
- Explore teach-back resources and tools available to help patients better self-manage.
- Review Health Services Advisory Group’s (HSAG) online tools and resources.
Who Should Attend:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Community Stakeholders
- Chief Executive Officers
- Director of Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Learning Vocational Nurses
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)