Thursday, July 12, 2018, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
During this webinar, Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) and Dr. Adrienne Mihelic will discuss the importance of antipsychotic medication reduction for individuals living with dementia, and demonstrate tools and resources to reduce off-label antipsychotic medication use in nursing homes.
- Understand the importance of reducing the use of antipsychotic medications for individuals living with dementia.
- Raise awareness of national and state partnerships to improve dementia care.
- Learn how to access tools and resources to reduce off-label antipsychotic medication use in nursing homes.
Adrienne Mihelic, PhD,
Senior Biostatistician, Telligen
Program Manager, National Nursing Home Quality Improvement (NNHQI) Campaign
Gazelle Zeya, MS, MBA, RAC-CT
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)