Wednesday, July 11, 2018, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. PT.
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
24451 Health Center Drive
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Basement Level, Conference Room 1
- Describe how one of the solution-based strategies to be shared can improve outcomes for patients at risk for hospital readmission.
- Using the data that are shared, list one area of community performance related to hospital readmissions that needs improvement.
- Describe how organizations can improve patient understanding of immunizations to help prevent avoidable hospital readmissions.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)