Thursday, June 21, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
During this webinar Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) will focus on a clinical overview of Clostridium difficile Infections (CDIs) and provide a brief overview of the nursing home training session (NHTS) 5. With use and overprescribing of antibiotics, there are certain bacterial infections that increase, including C. difficile. This session is one of a series of six sessions for nursing homes to support implementation of principles and practices of antibiotic stewardship and prevention and management of CDIs.
After attending this webinar, you should be able to:
- Describe the etiology (cause) of C. difficile.
- Recognize risk factors for C. difficile.
- Discuss signs, symptoms, and diagnosis.
- Identify the steps in treating C. difficile.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)