Thursday, May 24, 2018, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MT.
Focus on LTC with learning sessions on Antibiotic Stewardship, QAPI, C. difficile data entry into NHSN, Legionella, Influenza Outbreaks, Infection Preventionists, Surveillance, and a panel discussion on patient transfer.
Black Canyon Conference Center
9440 N. 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
The purpose of this Arizona Healthcare-Associated Conditions (HAC) and Healthcare Associated Infections (HAI) Prevention Summit learning session is to bring Arizona hospitals and Long Term Care (LTC) Centers together to learn new evidence based practices in preventing infections and reducing harm.
- Educate infection preventionists and other staffs on the key concepts and basic principles for infection prevention and harm reduction.
- Deliver tools and evidence-based interventions to mitigate risk within healthcare facilities.
- Hear from subject matter experts on specific topics related to HAI and HAC reduction
- Learn about tools to identify and remove barriers
- Network with other hospital and LTC colleagues
- Leave with successful solutions that have been implemented by peers
Who Should Attend?
All hospitals and LTC staff members are invited to attend, including your nurse and physician champions, clinicians, infection preventionists, data coordinators, quality directors, and unit/team leads. The more participants you bring, the greater the learning and sharing during the day and also back at your facility.
Continuing Education Units (CEU) credits or Certificate of Completion will be offered.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)