Friday, May 11, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. PT.
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) is pleased to announce the continuation of the Behavioral Health Educational Webinar Series. These sessions will continue to help clarify the often confusing and sometimes foreign world of behavioral health.
Download the Recording
Speaker: Dennette Janus, MA, LPC, Quality Improvement Specialist, HSAG
It's not like the movies: Positive and negative misperceptions about inpatient psychiatric treatment; observe several different inpatient settings and learn what typical treatment plans look like.
- Increase confidence in providing patients a description of typical inpatient psychiatric treatment.
- Explain a common misperception about inpatient psychiatric treatment.
- Share a typical process from evaluation to discharge at an inpatient psychiatric facility.
- Describe two differences between an inpatient medical setting and an inpatient psychiatric setting.
Webinar Series Questions?
Dennette Janus, MA, LPC
Quality Improvement Specialist, HSAG
firstname.lastname@example.org | 602.801.6958
Project Coordinator, HSAG
email@example.com | 602.801.6916
Additional Resources and Information: www.hsag.com/behavioralhealth
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)