Friday, May 11, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG), for Learning Forum Fridays as we continue our new webinar series titled, “Countdown to MIPS Data Submission”. In this installment titled, “Making Your EHR Work for You” we will provide strategies of maximizing the use of your EHR. This webinar is intended for healthcare professionals, medical administrative staff, payers, medical associations, healthcare consulting organizations, and government agencies. All are welcomed to join this rich innovative discussion.
After completion of this training, the attendee will be able to:
• Determine your practice’s level of EHR use
• Identify how to maximize use of your EHR
• Define key tips when considering changing EHRs
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)