Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. MT.
The AHCA and HSAG invite you to a workshop on how to reduce nursing center readmissions. Value-based purchasing programs are going into effect, and it will be important to understand what you can do to qualify for as much of the incentive payment as possible. This workshop will help break down the data and take you from root cause to action to developing an effective readmission reduction plan.
- Analyze skilled nursing facility readmissions data and its relationship to the Medicare value-based purchasing program.
- Describe how to get started with the Reducing Readmissions Preparation Program.
- Break down a real-world case study and apply interactive Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement strategies to build an action plan.
Keith Chartier, MPH, Associate Director, Nursing Homes, HSAG
Ettie Lande, BSN, MS, ACM-RN, Associate Director, Care Coordination, HSAG
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)