Wednesday, May 23, 2018, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. PT.
This Reducing Readmission Preparation Program one-hour webinar will cover the following:
- Demonstrate how to run a readmission review committee.
- Explore best practices on how the INTERACT® chart audit tool can be utilized.
- Discuss the importance of physician leadership in reducing preventable readmissions to the hospital.
Who Should Attend
Nursing home/post-acute care providers interested in reducing readmissions, including:
- Medical directors
- Directors of nursing
- Discharge planners
- Admissions coordinators
- Quality assurance nurses
- Consulting pharmacists
- Nursing staff members
For more information
For questions about the webinar offerings, please email: email@example.com
Thank You to Our Program Partners
California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF)
California Association of Long-Term Care Medicine (CALTCM)
Continuing Education: Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. Application has been made to the California Nursing Home Administrator Program, #CEP1729, for 1 continuing education credit, pending approval. There is no charge for attendance of these events.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)