Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 2:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. ET.
Webinar Materials To access webinar materials, visit the Florida Pioneer Network website at: http://www.floridapioneernetwork.org/non-profit-organization-teleconference
The Florida Pioneer Network (FPN) Invites You to Attend This Informative Webinar. FPN is a nonprofit coalition of individuals and organizations dedicated to furthering person-directed long-term care through educational programs, coaching projects, information, resource connections, and advocacy leadership throughout Florida.
Person-centered care is an ongoing journey of deep transformation which affects all care modalities. There is no one pathway that works for all care settings and situations. However, there are principles that govern the successful transition to person-centered care. In this presentation, participants will learn how to utilize these principles in their own care setting. A variety of care providers will share–through slide presentations, videos, and testimonies from those served–how they accomplished person-centered care within their organizations. These care providers are winners of the Florida Pioneer Network’s 2018 Best Practice Showcase.
- Describe how person-centered practices incorporate teamwork and collaboration within an organization.
- List the principles that govern the successful transition to person-centered care, regardless of care setting or modality.
- List alternative care models that have proven successful.
- List mechanisms which were used for evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of the best practices presented.
The following will be included in each presentation:
- A description of the best practice and why it was adopted, including whether changes in industry regulations or practices influenced the organization's decision to initiate the best practice.
- The challenges faced from within the organization and how the challenges are universal to care providers, regardless of setting or modality.
- The principles that governed the successful transition to person-centered care within the organization and how they were used to overcome the challenges.
- How person-centered practices incorporate teamwork and collaboration within an organization, regardless of care setting or modality.
- Mechanisms which were used for evaluating and measuring the effectiveness of the best practice.
- Concrete data to demonstrate how the practice improved quality of life, personal choice, etc.
- Next steps which will be taken by the organizations.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)