Friday, October 19, 2018, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT.
Sharp Memorial Hospital
7901 Frost Street
Auditorium A and B
San Diego, CA 92123
- Convene Sharp Community Medical Group, nursing homes, skilled nursing facilities, and home health agencies to engage in conversation and action to reduce readmissions through improving care transitions
- Explore the importance of advance care planning and best practice interventions.
- Determine readmission challenges to improve care coordination and patient outcomes.
- Discover how to overcome barriers to designing and implementing readmission reduction strategies.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)