Thursday, October 11, 2018, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for this opportunity to learn ways to improve the “Time to Electrocardiogram (ECG)” in the Emergency Department (ED) for acute myocardial infarction (AMI)/chest pain patients. See how your hospital compares to the national median Time to ECG. This event is designed for hospital leaders, quality and ED managers, and ED personnel. One continuing education unit (CEU) credit will be offered for Nursing. Download the slide deck.
Objectives: At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Review the ED Time to ECG national guidelines.
- Discuss best practices and strategies used to reduce the Median Time to ECG.
- Identify methods used by hospitals to communicate with the hospital staff members and committees on quality measures.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)