Thursday, September 13, 2018, 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET.
Join Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG) for an exciting webinar that will help you use TeamSTEPPS® to improve your community’s infection control program. What is TeamSTEPPS®? The Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) describes it as “a powerful solution to improving patient safety within your organization. An evidence-based teamwork system to improve communication and teamwork skills among health care professionals.” We will first explain specific pertinent components of this program as it relates to Clostridium difficile (CDI) Initiative. Lastly, we will talk about how you can apply it to your infection control program or really any facet of care in your community.
Download the Recording
- Explain the value of utilizing TeamSTEPPS® communication strategies.
- Describe the different TeamSTEPPS® communication strategies available that may improve care quality and safety.
• James H. Barnhart III, BSH, LNHA, Associate Director, HSAG
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/P4P)