Thursday, July 14, 2022, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET.
10:00 a.m. Pacific | 11:00 a.m. Mountain | 12 noon Central
- Define medication safety and adverse glycemic events.
- Identify and discuss the key contributing factors of adverse glycemic events.
- Explore how promoting safe practices for glycemic agents can improve the outcomes for the Hypo-Hyperglycemic eCQMs.
Matthew Grissinger, RPh, FISMP, FASCP
- Director of Error Reporting Programs, Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- Chair, National Coordinating Council for Medication Error Reporting and Prevention (NCC MERP)
- Faculty Advisory Board for the Pharmacy Learning Network (PLN)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Temple University School of Pharmacy
Continuing Education (CE): Health Services Advisory Group, Inc., is the CE provider for this event. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 16578, for 1 contact hour. There is no charge to attend this event. You must attend the live event to earn CE credit.
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)