Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. PT.
The cornerstone of infection prevention is hand hygiene. Although it seems like a simple concept, healthcare providers still struggle with compliance. Session three will provide you with the education, tools, and resources to build a robust hand hygiene program and perform accurate surveillance.
- Discuss the importance of hand hygiene in overall infection prevention in the nursing home.
- Identify key components of a hand hygiene program and robust surveillance.
- Review auditing tools and other resources to improve hand hygiene compliance.
For event materials and more event-specific information, access the Nursing Home Sepsis Sprint page at: www.hsag.com/NH-Sepsis-Sprint
- Contact Us
- Medicare Quality Improvement (QIO)
- HSAG HQIC Partnership
- ESRD Networks Home
- Healthcare Policy and Quality Measurement
- Medicaid External Quality Review
- QPP Service Center
- Audit and Validation Services (HEDIS®/AMP)