The Roadmap to Success: Prevention of Respiratory Infection
Improving Vaccination Rates in Long-Term Care
HSAG is assisting with improving vaccine rates in the nursing home setting by:
- Providing on site and virtual vaccine education to residents, family members, and staff
- Scheduling vaccine clinics
- In order to assist with vaccine clinics, SNFs must have a minimum need of 20 total vaccines. The 20 total includes Influenza, Pneumonia, and COVID-19; for both the staff member and resident populations.
- If your facility is unable to meet the minimum of 20 vaccines, please consider requesting onsite or virtual vaccine education
- Providing National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) support
Please complete the below form and an HSAG vaccine team member will reach out to assist. Please expect a response within 72 hours of submission.
Note: HSAG will only use this email for responding to this inquiry. If you already receive other outreach from HSAG, you will continue to do so.