Are you on track for MIPS
Check your risk analysis report for course correction opportunities. Stay current with MIPS reporting updates.
View the changes to MIPS reporting requirements for 2020.
Learning Forum Fridays
Visit our Learning Forum Fridays webpage to view past webinars, slides, and transcripts.
HSAG provides services to physician offices in Arizona, California, Florida, Hawaii, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands to prepare for and participate in the Quality Payment Program (QPP), established by the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA). We will help you navigate the new landscape, assess performance data, and stay informed about the QPP. Contact us to register for services and receive no-cost technical assistance.
To view our press release and a listing of participating organizations across the United States, click here.
Our team of experts can help you with:
- The Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)
- Quality Measures (previously the Physician Quality Reporting System [PQRS])
- Promoting Interoperability (PI) (previously Advancing Care Information or Meaningful Use)
- Improvement Activities (previously Clinical Practice Improvement Activities)
- Cost (previously the Value-based Modifier, referred to as Resource Use)
- Alternative Payment Models