Better care and better health at lower cost
The Value-Based Payment, Quality Reporting, and Physician Feedback Reporting programs support providers and facilities in advancing quality care, patient safety, care coordination, and improved patient/caregiver experience, while achieving financial incentives from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). HSAG is here to assist facilities with their performance in national quality reporting programs and to partner with providers in achieving the overarching goal of better care at a lower cost.
How can I Get Help with the upcoming Medicare Access CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) Reporting Requirements?
Physicians, group practices, nurse practitioners, and all eligible clinicians are welcome to join.
Who Can Join the Value-Based Payment, Quality Reporting, and Physician Feedback Reporting Programs?
Physicians, Inpatient Psychiatric Facilities (IPFs), Prospective Payment System-exempt cancer hospitals (PCHs), inpatient and outpatient departments of hospitals, and ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) are welcome to join.
What Are the Benefits of Receiving No-Cost, Technical Assistance from HSAG for MACRA-Reporting Requirements?
- For Physicians
- Transition from the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Meaningful Use (MU), and Physician Value-Based Payment Modifier (VBM) to the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
- Learn the details of the four performance categories of MIPS reporting requirements: quality, clinical practice improvement activities, resource use, and advancing care information.
- Learn how to interpret the new MIPS feedback reports.
- Earn no-cost CMEs for completing learning modules related to MIPS.
- Receive scheduled and just-in-time technical assistance.
- Referrals for later-stage transition to Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs).
Note: If you are enrolled in a Practice Transformation Network, you are not eligible for technical support, though you may participate in other educational services.
What Are the Benefits of Joining the Value-Based Payment, Quality Reporting, and Physician Feedback Reporting Programs?
- For Physicians
- Learn how the Physician Value-Based Payment Modifier (VM) and the Physician Feedback program tie physician performance in quality and cost with the Physician Fee Schedule payments under Medicare Part B.
- Receive provider-directed training and consulting to produce quality measure reports that meet VM payment adjustment requirements.
- Access multi-year support and guidance on the interpretation of CMS guidelines concerning VM.
- For Facilities
- Find education, tools, and resources to improve and maximize your performance in various pay-for-reporting and pay-for-performance programs:
- Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR)
- Outpatient Quality Reporting (OQR)
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility Quality Reporting (IPFQR)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR)
- PPS-Exempt Cancer Hospital Quality Reporting (PCHQR).
- Obtain facility-specific data reports to pinpoint opportunities for improvement.
How Can I Receive Support for Reporting Requirements Under MIPS?
Visit the right-hand sidebar and click on Meet the Team to locate the provider office team lead for your state.
How Can I Join or Find Out More About the Value-Based Payment, Quality Reporting, and Physician Feedback Reporting Programs?
Visit the right-hand sidebar and click on Meet the Team for either provider offices or other care facilities to find the team lead for your state.