Nursing Home Collaborative Participation Agreement
Our facility would like to partner with Health Services Advisory Group, Inc. (HSAG), and join in its efforts to support the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NNHQCC). We have reviewed and understand the commitment and expectations for participating in this collaborative project, which require active support of facility leadership in the following ways:
- Agree to remain active in the collaborative through July 2019 and to publicly disclose participation in the NNHQCC.
- Identify a team champion and form an interdisciplinary team to develop and apply strategies for overall quality within my organization by working to:
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use a data-driven, proactive approach to improve quality.
- Address gaps in systems to improve resident care processes and outcomes.
- Actively participate in NNHQCC Learning and Action Network (LAN) opportunities, including face-to-face meetings, online trainings, conference calls, and webinars, and share data, best practices, and lessons learned in the model of “all-teach, all-learn.”
- Actively participate in the collaborative, including data submission and data sharing.
- Adopt Quality Assurance & Performance Improvement (QAPI) principles and complete and periodically update the QAPI Self-Assessment Tool.
- Commit to quality improvement of healthcare-acquired conditions, which comprise the Nursing Home Composite Score.
* Indicates a required field