HSAG has assembled a set of communication materials, designed to help providers, stakeholders, and partners enroll Medicare beneficiary patients into the Everyone with Diabetes Counts (EDC) diabetes self-management education (DSME) classes and to encourage the training of DSME trainers. These materials contain fillable fields for customization, ready for download.
- Recruitment poster (one-sheet)
- Recruitment poster (Spanish)
- Prescription Referral Pad
- Train-the-Trainer flyer
- Train-the-Trainer flyer (Spanish)
- Training Video: EDC Forms
- QIO Business Guide for Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES)
In addition, there are background materials that may assist your understanding of the DSME curriculum involved in this EDC initiative:
- Stanford Model Workshop Overview
- Diabetes Empowerment Education Program
- Small Steps. Big Rewards. Game Plan toolkit for Providers (This toolkit is based on lifestyle modification strategies sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.)
For more information or questions regarding these materials, please contact Laura Gamba at 813.865.3351 or by email at email@example.com.